Channel Account Manager
🌱Are you a bright, motivated self-starter? 💡 Would you enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative team, building and innovating on your ideas? 🚀 Do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-moving environment at the forefront of cybersecurity technology? 👇 If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
At SenseOn, our mission is to design and build the security architecture of the future. We provide our customers with the most comprehensive defence against cybersecurity threats; for every user and asset in an organisation, wherever the location. Since our founding in 2017, we've been working hard to make a difference in our industry, receiving great recognition for our work, and we're now starting to scale. Having recently closed a very successful Series A funding round, we are looking for innovative and driven individuals who want to make an impact and enhance our momentum!
The Role and Team:
We’re looking for an experienced Channel Account Manager to drive our new channel program. We seek an individual with a passion for channel sales and an entrepreneurial spirit to help achieve our mission in fixing cybersecurity. You will join a small but growing team of experienced professionals who can offer thought partnership, wisdom, and camaraderie.
SenseOn’s GTM success has historically operated under a dual model of direct and non-direct sales. To support our next stage of projected growth, we have decided to transition to a channel-first sales model, with all new business being supported and transacted by channel partners. To enable this new sales model, we are producing a new GTM strategy which includes the development of a channel program.
If you are the type of person that embraces accountability and growth, thrives when given trust and autonomy, applies data-driven decision-making and relishes a challenge, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for the productivity and success of SenseOn’s new channel program, which will include operating under formal performance indicators and OKRs.
- Responsible for developing training materials and a repeatable and ongoing enablement program for channel partners, working in partnership with SenseOn resources to deliver enablement sessions.
- Take ownership of the channel program’s scalability and future development, which will include progressively adapting the program as we scale (potentially including; various partner tiers, distribution layer, individual certifications, etc.).
Target & Recruit Channel Partners:
- Working with SenseOn sales and leadership, you will generate a set of IPPs (Ideal Partner Profiles) across VARs/MSSPs/GSIs, which will serve as the recruitment blueprint.
- You will leverage personal networks, channel research, SenseOn stakeholder relationships, OSINT, and other means to target suitable channel partners for recruitment.
- You will build trusted relationships across multiple stakeholders in channel partners, adapting your approach as you engage with different personas (CEO/MD, Sales/Technical leadership, AEs, BDRs, SEs, Marketing, etc).
- You will leverage your excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills to effectively articulate SenseOn's value, to help channel partners understand how SenseOn will align to their GTM strategy and objectives.
Enablement and Productivity Management:
- Develop the channel enablement program and deliver/manage enablement sessions designed to upskill and excite channel partner personnel (sales, marketing, technical, leadership, etc.)
- Develop Partner Business Plans (PBPs) with channel partners that include performance metrics, sales objectives, marketing plans, etc.
- Classic channel account management duties, including regular interactions with partner stakeholders and quarterly business reviews.
- Drive and overlay alignment between SenseOn AEs and channel partner AEs (and other stakeholders).
- Conduct regular sales training presentations with channel partner sales teams to ensure they can effectively articulate SenseOn's value proposition and maintain up-to-date knowledge of SenseOn's competitive positioning.
Generate Pipeline & Enable Business Growth:
- Meet and exceed channel-sourced pipeline and revenue targets.
- Develop demand generation plans with channel partners in collaboration with SenseOn Marketing, Sales, and BDR teams.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to creatively develop channel partner incentive programs designed to enhance partner productivity.
- Work with SenseOn AEs to identify top prospect enterprise accounts and establish which channel partners hold maximal relevance, to strategically penetrate and drive large enterprise business.
- Oversee relationship building and pipeline activities such as partner call-out days, AE account mapping sessions, sales excellence workshops, etc.
Develop Champions and Strengthen Partnerships:
- Become a trusted advisor to channel partners on all SenseOn matters, products, capabilities, and news.
- Regularly create and distribute Partner Win Wires to support deeper partner engagement and partner AE excitement.
- Work with SenseOn AEs to ensure that SenseOn-sourced opportunities are aligned to strategic channel partners, to support sales execution and procurement, and also drive deeper partner engagement.
Collaborate and Innovate:
- Contribute to a high-performing team and identify opportunities to operationalise and optimise SenseOn processes.
SenseOn is looking for someone with relevant intelligence, character, ambition, and experience to join our growing team. The following skills, experience, and attributes form the ideal profile of the CAM.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5 years in a channel management position for a cybersecurity vendor
- Experience working with value added resellers and managed security services providers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organised, attentive, thorough, methodical, disciplined, and dependable
- Determined and robust; ability to operate effectively during a challenging stage of growth (early-stage) with limited supporting resources
- Excellent ability to manage and leverage internal functions to meet key objectives
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, for handling potential disputes between channel partners, AEs, and/or customers
- Reputable, credible, and held in high-regard within the channel community
- An aptitude and curiosity to understand our technology and business
- Entrepreneurial drive backed with resilience
What we'll offer you:
- A huge opportunity to build your career path in a rapidly-growing UK (!!) company, having just raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds ever
- Training and career development with the best in the industry
- Remote work with access to London-based office as desired
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Private healthcare plan
- Reductions on Amazon Prime, Apple products, gym memberships and sports kit
- Employee led pension plan
Belong at SenseOn:
At SenseOn, we define Talent as employees who are ❤️ customer obsessed, 🌟 pursuing excellence. They are 🦁 courageous, 🦸♀️🦸🏽♂️ good people, doing good things, powering our 🚀 rocketship. If this resonates with you, then you will always belong. Nothing else matters. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant. Difference is what makes us stronger.
Prior to the next stage in our recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to confidentially let us know if you require any support to allow you to fully participate in our process: firstname.lastname@example.org