Customer Success Manager
About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds and defines who we are.
We are very excited to be expanding our global footprint to the vibrant city of Lisbon this year. This role will be one of our founding Portugal-based employees.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
The Customer Success Team is the link between our clients and our product and company, playing a pivotal role in relation to Signal AI’s commercial activity, and Signal AI’s reputation.
The primary goal of a Customer Success Executive is to be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, growth, and loyalty. The role also involves working closely with the Sales, Marketing, Product Operations, Engineering, and Data Science teams. As well as this, you’ll concentrate on creating and maintaining relationships, contributing to Signal’s account management operations, and building the framework for the company to scale.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
Reporting into the Head of Customer Success, EMEA, you will be part of our Customer Success Team. As a Customer Success Executive, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining and expanding the portfolio size of your designated customer base focusing on the SME market, whilst ensuring the clients succeed in reaching the goals they have set themselves.
- Drive the adoption of Signal AI within assigned accounts through a continuous increase in value leading to renewal, upsell, and potential for new business
- Work with the Customer Support, Sales and Product teams to facilitate a seamless customer lifecycle, including a robust onboarding process, to ensure a smooth ‘go live’ for the client from the outset.
- Work with clients to ensure their accounts are set up and aligned with Signal's vision and developing product capability whilst ensuring a tailored and streamlined experience to our clients' business objectives and strategy
- Provide continued value to the client and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Maximise opportunities for client renewal and up-sell in order to proactively identify and prioritise resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience in a commercial environment within B2B solutions - eg customer success, account management, product operations, customer support, sales.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Please submit your applications in English.
Salary Band: €20,000 - €25,000 + up to €10,000 commission
Don’t meet every single requirement listed? Academic research has shown that women or people of other underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Signal AI, we know that diverse teams perform better so if your experience doesn’t fit perfectly but you’re excited about this role, we’d love for you to apply anyway.
We’re committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where Signallers feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Access to free therapists via Spill.