Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
London, UK · Greater London, UK
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023
Enterprise Account Executive
As the leader in Data Creation, Snowplow empowers more than 10,000 organisations, including Strava, Burberry, Condé Nast and Flickr to create first-party customer behavioual data to unlock transformative AI and advanced analytics directly from their warehouse, lakehouse or in a real-time stream.
Snowplow was founded with the belief that data teams should spend their time innovating and driving competitive advantage, not extracting and wrangling behavioral data from CDP’s or digital analytics platforms.
Following our $40 million in Series B funding led by global venture capital firm, NEA, whose prior investments include Databricks, MongoDB, and Elastic, we are on the lookout for more creative and innovative individuals to help us shape our next chapter.
We are seeking an experienced SaaS Account Executive that can take a consultative, conversational, and diagnostic approach to the sales process. The ideal candidate would be described as a Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence enthusiast with a strong understanding of and/or curiosity about the importance of leveraging data to make critical business decisions.
If you are naturally curious, have a technical aptitude or possess a desire to get deeper into the technical side of the sales process, we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing:
● Generating, managing and forecasting an end-to-end sales pipelines
● Running the entire sales process, including web-based product demonstrations, account management, generating quotes, negotiating contracts and closing business
● Presenting our products to senior executives and technical data engineers in client meetings
● Navigating and closing out complex sales cycles with a broad range of prospective customers
● Be able to anticipate, manage and influence prospect objections
● Ensure high level of responsiveness with prospects throughout the sales process
● Proactively source new leads and new business opportunities, with the support of an SDR and the marketing function
● Build strong relationships - centred around challenging your key stakeholders - across all levels in an account
● Working closely with our Sales Development and Marketing teams to improve our sales process from lead sourcing to deal negotiation
● As an early member of the sales team you will have a unique chance to contribute to the development and growth of the team
● This is a quota-carrying sales position that is critical to the overall success of Snowplow
What you bring to the team:
● Previous experience in a SaaS, quota-carrying sales role, ideally in data, analytics or business intelligence
● The ability to deliver value based solution selling and navigate complex evaluations involving multiple teams, stakeholders, and levels of seniority
● Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding targets
● Excited to not only be a sales executive but to significantly contribute to the development of the team
● Driven to excel in a fast-paced, autonomous and fun startup environment
● Passionate about data and how customers can get value out of itAbility to demonstrate a technical product and articulate how customers can achieve value
● Ability to convey technical principles in an easy way, and challenge customers on technical and business priorities
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● An understanding of the marketing technology industry and key players
● A history of running the complete sales cycle from qualification to close (this is not an ‘inside support’ role)
● A natural curiosity about data and the value it brings to business decision-making
What you get in return for being awesome:
💰A competitive package, including share options
🧘 Flexible working
🏖A generous holiday allowance no matter where you are in the world
🛫 Fantastic company Away Week in a different city each year
🫂 Mental health support including therapy sessions
💻 MacBook and home office equipment allowance
🚴♀️Cycle to work scheme
🎉Fun office with regular socials and all the snacks and drinks you can manage
1 week of volunteering a year for a cause you feel passionate about
👪 Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave
🔥 Access and perks via MMC Recommendation platform
😎 Plus many more!
Snowplow is dedicated to building and supporting a brilliant, diverse and hugely inclusive team. We don't discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence.