Field Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
London, UK · Greater London, UK
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023
Field Marketing Manager
UK / London hybrid
As the leader in Data Creation, Snowplow empowers more than 10,000 organisations, including Strava, Burberry, Condé Nast and Flickr to create first-party customer behavioual data to unlock transformative AI and advanced analytics directly from their warehouse, lakehouse or in a real-time stream.
Snowplow was founded with the belief that data teams should spend their time innovating and driving competitive advantage, not extracting and wrangling behavioral data from CDP’s or digital analytics platforms.
Following our $40 million in Series B funding led by global venture capital firm, NEA, whose prior investments include Databricks, MongoDB, and Elastic, we are on the lookout for more creative and innovative individuals to help us shape our next chapter.
As a Field Marketing Manager you will develop, lead and deliver marketing plans and corporate campaigns to create pipeline and brand awareness in the region. This role requires marketing leadership, cross-team and organisational collaboration, excellent communication and a passion for developing the right experiences, tailored to the UK & Ireland region.
This role would ideally suit a Field Marketing Associate that is looking to take their next career step and move into a Field Marketing Manager role. It requires a strong business partner to our regional sales organisation, able to align and prioritise effectively, and drive marketing execution.
As Field Marketing Manager, you will be an excellent communicator, skilled at bridging global campaigns and programs with the unique needs of the region; as well as acting as a conduit to bring local insights and intelligence back to the global team. You will work to deeply understand the challenges faced within your field, so that you can plan and activate targeted and segmented campaigns for maximum impact; driving demand for Snowplow within an extremely competitive market.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Field Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the planning and execution of marketing initiatives that deliver results in your specific region. It’s an opportunity to accelerate the impact of one of the most innovative Data Creation & Analytics platforms in the world – bringing our brand to life with each of our audiences and delivering on our mission of democratising AI and ML ready Behavioural Data.
• Demand generation - Laser-focussed on growth through lead generation, new contact acquisition and opportunity progression - you will work closely with the wider marketing organization, sales, community, customer and product teams to develop field marketing and demand gen plans and regionalized and vertical campaigns working cross-functionally to project manage the deployment of tactics including paid advertising, email and direct mail, content syndication, paid and organic social campaigns, and more.
• Lead Gen Events - Working closely with Events Marketing and Sales teams to identify strategic event opportunities including virtual, in-person and hybrid proprietary local events (roundtables, breakfasts, dinners, etc), webinars, meetups and third party conferences, tradeshows and expos; running consecutive campaigns to drive maximum engagement amongst a captive audience.
• Full funnel campaigns - Implement and drive full funnel marketing plans that fuel growth. Develop, drive, and maintain the regional campaign calendar in collaboration with global priorities. Including launches and key moments.
• Account based marketing - Define key target accounts in the region, working closely with sales leaders. Creating net new customers and opportunities, and for highly targeted engagement and attribution of enterprise-level prospects.
• Sales and Marketing Alignment - Working closely with the sales team you will work on targeted campaigns to support pipeline growth and acceleration. Maintain regular communication and dialogue as well as driving, supporting and tracking the lead management process for timely followup and conversions.
• Customer advocacy - Working closely with the Customer and Content teams to identify key customers that can act as a marketing channel through stories, speaking opportunities, and events. Source, produce and promote amazing customer stories and drive regional customer advocacy and marketing initiatives.
• Data-driven marketing approach - Ensure budget and performance targets are met, tracked and aligned with broader marketing programs to help develop a predictable pipeline.
We’d love to hear from you if:
• Marketing maestro. You have a minimum of five years experience in marketing, with a broad understanding of marketing channels and how to utilize each to deliver results.
• Numbers or it didn’t happen. You are focused on results, data, and have a high degree of business acumen.
• Cross the Ts, dot the Is. You show strong attention to detail with an excellent eye for detail and delivery of high-quality work.
• You get people. You are great at building solid relationships cross-functionally, with a team player mentality.
• Spinning plates? No problem! Strong self-organization with an action-oriented mindset.
• B2B for me. You know how B2B SaaS works and understand how lead generation tactics and technologies operate. Willingness to travel and support events onsite. We need marketing support and expertise onsite at all our field marketing and event campaigns.
What you get in return for being awesome:
💰A competitive package, including share options
🧘 Flexible working
🏖A generous holiday allowance no matter where you are in the world
🛫 Fantastic company Away Week in a different city each year
🫂 Mental health support including therapy sessions
💻 MacBook and home office equipment allowance
🚴♀️Cycle to work scheme
🎉Fun office with regular socials and all the snacks and drinks you can manage
1 week of volunteering a year for a cause you feel passionate about
👪 Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave
🔥 Access and perks via MMC Recommendation platform
😎 Plus many more!
Snowplow is dedicated to building and supporting a brilliant, diverse and hugely inclusive team. We don't discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence.