Senior Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Senior Sales Development Representative
Boston - Hybrid 2-3x per week in the office
As the leader in Data Creation, Snowplow empowers more than 10,000 organisations, including Strava, Burberry, Condé Nast and Flickr to create first-party customer behavioural data to unlock transformative AI and advanced analytics directly from their warehouse, lakehouse or in a real-time stream.
Snowplow was founded with the belief that data teams should spend their time innovating and driving competitive advantage, not extracting and wrangling behavioural data from CDP’s or digital analytics platforms.
Following our $40 million in Series B funding led by global venture capital firm, NEA, whose prior investments include Databricks, MongoDB, and Elastic, we are on the lookout for more creative and innovative individuals to help us shape our next chapter.
At Snowplow, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team - and we have ambitious growth plans! That’s why we’re looking for a motivated self-starter to be an Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our team!
You will have an integral role at Snowplow by strategically mapping out target accounts and securing meetings with key prospect stakeholders, ultimately producing qualified meetings for the sales team. You should have a strong understanding of account and prospect research, and a proven record of executive relationship building.
We will train our SDRs to have a strong understanding of the sales process, industry knowledge, and how to set our Account Executives up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and flexibility, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability. The SDR Team is the front line for pipeline generation and future growth of Snowplow!
This opportunity isn’t going to be easy, and it’s for a person who is truly self-motivated and willing to roll up their sleeves and do the work!
In This Role, You Will:
● Research and map key target accounts and prospects for strategic outreach
● Generate leads and build relationships with cold prospects
● Develop and deliver on plans to gain new prospects
● Support on lead generation for various prospect events and dinners
● Identify prospect's needs and help them understand the value our solution will bring them
● Qualify leads as sales opportunities
● Support the EMEA Sales Team by managing and maintaining a pipeline of Enterprise prospects
● Deliver exceptional sales results and customer service
● At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
● 12 months minimum of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
● Proven examples of outbound enterprise sales success
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
● Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organisation
You should be also:
● Be proficient with Salesforce or other CRM software
● Be familiar with LinkedIn Prospecting
● Have an understanding of Outreach, Gong, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator
● Have prior experience as an SDR with a proven track record of achieving sales quotes
What you get in return for being awesome:
💰 A competitive package, including share options
🧘 Flexible working
🏖️ A generous holiday allowance no matter where you are in the world
🏥 Medical, dental and vision insurance
📋 Short & long term disability insurance
🫂 Mental health support including therapy sessions
💻 MacBook and home office equipment allowance
🎉 Fun office with regular socials and all the snacks and drinks you can manage
1 week of volunteering a year for a cause you feel passionate about
👪 Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave
Snowplow is dedicated to building and supporting a brilliant, diverse and hugely inclusive team. We don't discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence.