Community & Social Media Manager
As the Community & Social Media Manager your goal will be to build a strong community that actively contributes to build and improve Superfluid Protocol over time, while keeping our community members and users updated and aware of what our technology can offer them.
This role requires your to be versatile between marketing and community building, it would benefit from in depth knowledge of Web3, DeFi and the inner mechanics of Superfluid real-time assets transfer.
You’ll have the change of building an international community with local chapters across the globe, meet our community members at IRL events, organise product launches, channel feedback to our product team and keep them connected digitally via Discord and a series of dedicated initiatives. You’ll be talking directly to our community members daily across a variety of channels, and without prior knowledge of Web3 you’ll find the learning curve quite steep.
Our ideal candidate would be a savvy crypto/DeFi user and an experienced Community or Social Media Manager, who has already spent some time working with blockchain applications, whether commercially successful or not.
Remote GMT and CET time zones - Office hubs in London (UK) and Tallinn (Estonia)
- You are a die-hard Web3 advocate
- You are delighted and energized by engaging with people daily online and in person
- You love fostering and nurturing a community of tech-savvy engineers as well as creatives and business profiles
- You don't forget the big picture and ship finished projects on time
- You aren't afraid of challenges, enjoy complex requirements, and can operate autonomously
- You want to make a difference and get rewarded by working hard
- Develop and execute community engagement strategies, including engagement and retention
- Build, maintain, and execute a community content calendar and schedule, ensuring consistency with brand messaging and voice.
- Plan, organize, and moderate community-focused events, including AMAs, webinars, and other interactive sessions.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns that align with marketing strategies.
- Create and execute engaging content and campaigns for social media accounts (Discord, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Respond to comments and user queries in a timely manner on Discord, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Monitor and report on community members’ feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with Marketing, DevX, PR, and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Engineering, Growth and Product departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with current and prospective customers, industry professionals, and journalists
- Build your public presence on Twitter and Lens as the well known Superfluid community leader
- Stay up-to-date with web3 technology trends
- Work closely with our COO and marketing team
- At least 2 years experience as a social media and community manager within Web3
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g., repeat attendance at events)
- Experience in managing a Discord Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Basic understanding of web3 technology (e.g., constituents, tools, networks, mechanics, memes, etc)
- Previous experience managing a Web3 community
- Previous experience in a venture backed tech startup
- Bonus points if you are an active DeFi user!
About Us 💸
We're a venture backed tech startup working on a radically new type of payment technology able to improve global commerce!
Superfluid is the asset streaming protocol that enables you to transfer assets every second, instead of using recurring monthly transactions. By accelerating money, we empower people worldwide to do more with less capital, increasing people's independence and overall happiness.
We are a remote team, but some of us work together from an office in London (UK) or Tallinn (Estonia). You are welcome to work remotely or join us there! Learn more at superfluid.finance
☝️ Open / Inclusive / Teamwork
We are committed to working together as one team, in an open and inclusive environment. We collaborate internally and externally with our wider community, to collate diverse options, to unite to deliver results.
💪 Consistency / Reliability
We relentlessly strive for excellence by seeking to build high-quality, reliable systems that are implicitly robust and consistently dependable.
🌊 Ensure full transparency
We will operate with complete transparency, by communicating internally and externally with honesty and integrity, showing visibility of all our successes and failures, to build lasting trust with our community.
🆓 Empower users with self sovereignty
We believe in self-sovereignty and freedom, to build, use and maintain robust technology for public good.
🚀 Strive to build transformative systems
We are determined to deliver innovation and improvement that disrupts and continuously innovates the industry we operate in, to transform the future of finance, and we will continue to empower and encourage others to adopt our innovation to build upon it and evolve it.
- Working with a super motivated team, with cutting-edge Ethereum developers
- Working on world-first, groundbreaking financial technology
- An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of people globally
- 20+ days paid holidays, depending on location (including public holidays)
- Early employees enjoy extra stock options
- Flexible working schedule & Fully remote
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Personal Conference Attendance Budget
- Personal Training, Learning & Development Budget
- Yearly Offsites