Built and led by Dmitry Tokarev, a software and financial engineering specialist, the firm provides a comprehensive suite of custody, trading and settlement solutions that reduce counterparty risk and bring greater capital and operational efficiency to digital asset markets. At the heart of Copper's offering is Multi-Party Computation (MPC) technology – the gold standard in secure custody. Copper’s multi-award winning custody system is unique in that it can be connected to centralised exchanges, DeFi applications and even staking pools without the assets leaving the custody.
Built on top of this state-of-the-art custody, ClearLoop™ is the first solution in the market that overcomes a growing industry challenge; counterparty risk with exchanges. This solution underpins a full prime services offering, connecting global exchanges and enabling customers to trade and settle directly from the safety of their MPC-secured wallets. By reducing settlement time for transfers to a few milliseconds (without blockchain network dependency) and offering enhanced security measures, ClearLoop™ is rapidly reshaping the way asset managers trade and manage capital.
In addition to industry-leading security certifications, Copper has one of the strongest insurance coverages in the industry from an A+ rated insurer, positioning the firm as the partner of choice for institutions seeking to safeguard their assets.
With a set of market leading products in custody, settlement, clearing, liquidity access, and our position as a leading infrastructure provider in the industry, Copper is well placed to become a pillar of future digital and tokenised assets industry. Your purpose at Copper will be to seat at centre of various products and services, orchestrate internal systems, apply your skill and knowledge to establish or maintain our market leadership and deliver on other objectives.
Own the roadmap and support Senior Managers in defining our product direction and priorities, formalising development tasks, collecting and processing product feedback and metrics, and facilitating communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Manage and maintain product and development boards, ensuring the development process is running according to our policies and procedures.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design and cross- functional teams and align teams on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision.
- Communicate with clients and the organisation effectively. As a high-touch B2B solution provider, we rely on direct client communication for a lot of ideas and feedback we receive on our current and future products.
- Continual market and industry research to ensure that we are building the best in class products and supporting the business with their challenges.
- Exceptional understanding of Copper Products with the ability to lead discussions with senior stakeholders throughout the business.
Your experience, skills and knowledge
- Previous experience working within a Product leadership role.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology coupled with keen interest in latest developments in digital asset/crypto ecosystem.
- Knowledge of product management and agile development process.
- Experience with relevant tools, obsession with simple, efficient and straightforward processes.
- Comfortable making your own decisions and taking on significant responsibility, but do not shy away from rolling up your sleeves and doing the day-to-day Product work as and when the hyper-growth environment requires you to do so.
- Knowledge of institutional finance & trading environments, sufficient to communicate and understand senior members of Copper’s clients
- Experience working for a start-up/a small company, being driven and excited by small teams’ ability to get things done
The benefits offered
- Holidays: 27 days per annum paid holiday, in addition to bank holidays
- Bupa Private Medical Insurance: Individual cover under Copper’s Employee Healthcare Scheme
- Bupa Dental Insurance: Individual cover under Copper’s Employee Healthcare Scheme
- Pension up to 10% matched Contribution to our Company Pension Scheme via Smart Pensions
- Home Working Energy Support Scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Life Insurance including mental health support & EAP
- Eye Care
- Sponsored Learning and Development opportunities
- Regular company events and social activities
In return for everything you can bring to Copper, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with career opportunities and welcoming working environment.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love you to apply for the opportunity.
Copper is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunities in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. So, bring us your experience, perspectives, and skills. It is in our differences that we will continue to grow and ensure Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets. Copper is a Disability Confident Employer, please let us know if you have a disability. If you require us to provide any assistance during the recruitment process, then we would ask you to highlight this to us and we will be happy to accommodate.