Production Team Leader
Location: Haslemere, Surrey, England, UK
Hours: 35 - 45 hours per week Mon - Fri
Team Leader - Pact Coffee
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader for our Production Operation, leading a team of 20+ operatives. This is an important role within our company, you will be involved in hitting targets, meeting the daily service levels with the help of your production operatives, taking a hands-on approach within the production line. You will also be working alongside the production manager to implement new processes and procedures as well as hitting new targets.
If this sounds like you, then please see the job spec below!
The Role and Job Description
Production Team Leader
- Lead all of the production line with processes and strong team Leadership and have good working knowledge of the operation.
- Setting up your team on a daily basis to complete order shipments at 100% and at the required high standards.
- Lead, motivate your team to be performing at the highest level and in line with performance targets.
- Problem solving skills, to make sure issues are resolved as quickly as possible to maintain productivity levels.
- Hit productivity performance targets set out by your line manager.
- Ensure the production floor is kept to a high level of cleanliness.
- Assess performance of operatives and feedback to them on improvements
- Assist in hiring and training of new operatives
- Be the key leader ensuring your team follows H&S policies and procedures.
- Provide support to your team on a daily basis.
- Be a strong Team Leader, have good communication skills and lead by example in all areas.
- Any other reasonable duties to meet the needs of the business.
- High attention to detail.
- Team Leadership experience ( advantageous but not essential )
- Production/Operations/Warehouse background ( advantageous but not essential )
- Have worked in a fast paced environment
- Strong desire to be successful
- Looking for the next step in your career
- Training and development to support progression into more senior roles
- Monday to Friday - No weekend work
- Monthly Coffee credit (allowance for home delivered coffee orders)
- Health and wellbeing program with Juno. Monthly allowance which can be used to pay for any well being related item or service
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Snacks and light food items available at work
- Unlimited coffee to drink whilst at work