Head of Revenue Enablement - London
Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! Today we are a +200-person company having recently closed our Series C investment round of $90m from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 We are officially a Unicorn company!!!🦄🎉
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
You are truly passionate about hitting ambitious goals and helping a global customer base how the future of AI generated media is going to create real value and become an integrated part of every forward thinking organisation.
You are a leader who is excited by the opportunity to enable, support and coach global revenue teams. You obsess over how best to enable teams to achieve strategic initiatives.
- Learning culture facilitation: Foster a company-wide learning culture by implementing manager reinforcement, coaching, and leadership programs.
- Enablement: Lead the design, build and implement the commercial facing teams’ learner journey with expertise and passion. This includes onboarding, everboarding, on-demand resources, and manager development.
- Sales Productivity: Focus on increasing sales productivity through effective enablement initiatives.
- Training Effectiveness: Monitor and report on the effectiveness of training programs, addressing issues and recommending solutions as needed.
- Sales Process Implementation: Roll out the sales process and methodology to both new and existing team members. Ensure all playbooks and resources are well maintained and easily accessible.
- Product Enablement: Develop a deep understanding of our products, features, and services. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure comprehensive knowledge and effective communication of product capabilities. Lead product enablement efforts, training commercial-facing teams on how to integrate new features, products, and services into their sales processes.
- You’re a passionate and authentic leader aligned with the Synthesia values.
- You’ve experience in managing a team in a B2B SaaS and/or a high-growth start-up environment
- You’ve strong interpersonal skills and experience networking inside a company, to create relationships that have had a positive impact on revenue teams.
- You’ve a proven track record of translating strategic initiatives into impactful results
- You’ve experience and understanding of what it takes to develop and facilitate enablement training for various levels of seniority both in-person and remotely
- You are an excellent communicator when presenting to a commercial audience and executives
- You are analytical and data-driven thinker that can articulate the customers point of view to the rest of the organisation in a clear and concise manner.
- You’re comfortable making strategic trade-offs, and have a history of successful decision-making. You can disagree but commit.
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer...
🏢 Flexible WFH
📈 Generous stock option plan
💰 Discretionary based bonus
🌴 25 days of annual leave + Bank holidays
😍 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000!!
🎉 Fun culture with company offsites (Portugal, Copenhagen, Barcelona!)
📨 Generous referral scheme
🍫 Free office snacks and regular tasty lunches!
✨ We will always take hustle and ambition over grades and have structured our interview process to reflect this.
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company, COME JOIN US! 😊
☮️ Synthesia is fully committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Our ambition is to have an environment that is equitable, diverse and inclusive for all our employees now and in the future.
We believe that everyone at Synthesia is equally important, that we should celebrate diversity and the value it brings, and that everyone should feel they belong. We want to be a business that champions equality and an inclusive culture; where there are no barriers to colleagues realising their potential; and where every individual feels valued, respected and accepted. 🏳️🌈