Strategic Account Executive
Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction as well, with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! Today we are a +250-person company having recently closed our Series C investment round of $90m from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 and we are officially a Unicorn company!! 🦄
Still not sure what we’re talking about? Check out our brand video that explains what we’re doing at Synthesia in a way that even our grandparents kind of understand what this AI video stuff is all about! 🤩
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
- Reporting to the Head of Global Accounts and focusing on strategic accounts in the US, you are energetic, driven and have a hunter mentality
- You will be helping educate markets on a totally new way to create video content
- As a Strategic Account Executive, you will drive Synthesia’s future growth by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy users
- You are capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation - Ideal for an individual who wants to expand their career with a fast-growing software company
- Working with both existing business on expansion and net new leads
- 5+ years experience in a strategic role
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Understanding of the sales cycle for the upper middle and enterprise market - from researching a prospect and responding to inbound leads, scheduling and providing strong demos, negotiation, contracting and closing a deal
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Ongoing and reliable weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline and forecast management
- Grow and develop the pipeline through new business development, executing outbound sales activities, and inbound marketing tactics
- Strong interest in technology
- You're based in the NYC metro area
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
- A competitive salary + stock options in our fast-growing Series C start-up 💸
- Hybrid working environment 🏢🏠
- Discretionary based bonus 💰
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision 👩⚕️
- 401k Plan 👵
- Paid parental leave 🍼
- 25 days of annual leave + Public holidays + paid sick leave 🏝️
- 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000! 😍
- Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats 🎉
- A generous referral scheme 💡
- A brand new computer + monitor and an additional home office set-up budget 💻
✨ We will always take hustle + ambition over grades & have structured our interview process to reflect this ✨
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company,
COME JOIN US!
☮️ Synthesia is fully committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion ☮️
Our ambition is to have an environment that is equitable, diverse and inclusive for all our employees now and in the future.
We believe that everyone at Synthesia is equally important, that we should celebrate diversity and the value it brings, and that everyone should feel they belong.
We want to be a business that champions equality and an inclusive culture; where there are no barriers to colleagues realising their potential; and where every individual feels valued, respected and accepted. 🏳️🌈