Sales Development Representative - UK
Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! Today we are a +250-person company having recently closed our Series C investment round of $90m from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 We are officially a Unicorn company!!! 🦄🥳 Not sure what we’re talking about? Check out our brand video that explains what we’re doing at Synthesia in a way that even our grandparents *kind of * understand what this AI video stuff is all about!
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
- Drive Synthesia’s growth through inbound and outbound prospecting activities, generating leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business
- Educate and work on leads through inbound or outbound activities via phone calls, emails, social media, events, webinars, and campaigns
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and Account Executive hand-off
- Create and activate emails sequences, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set
- At least 6+ months of B2B sales experience, preferably with Software / SaaS solutions / Consulting / Web3 / Other-tech-stuff
- History of quota attainment
- Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and outstanding communication skills (including phone skills, listening skills, and writing skills)
- Self-driven with the desire to help Synthesia grow, you’ll have the support and autonomy to create scalable processes for success
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- Ambitious and self-motivated with comfort in a quota-carrying environment
- Must be in the EMEA time zones
- Prior experience using Sales Automation/Prospecting Tools (Amplemarket, Salesloft, Outreach) & CRM (Salesforce)
- You've worked at a fast-growing startup
- You ace cold calling and relationship building
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer...
💸 A competitive salary + stock options in our fast-growing Series C start-up.
🍼 Paid parental leave.
🏝 25 days of annual leave + public holidays in the country where you are based.
🚲 Cycle to work scheme (London).
🥳 Regular socials and company retreats + free office snacks and regular tasty lunches!
🤩 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000 USD.
👉 A generous referral scheme.
🧓 Pension contribution/salary sacrifice.
💻 A brand new computer + monitor and an additional home office set-up budget.
🚀 A huge opportunity for career growth as you’ll help shape a market-defining product.
✨ We will always take hustle and ambition over grades and have structured our interview process to reflect this.
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company, COME JOIN US! 😊
☮️ Synthesia is fully committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Our ambition is to have an environment that is equitable, diverse and inclusive for all our employees now and in the future.
We believe that everyone at Synthesia is equally important, that we should celebrate diversity and the value it brings, and that everyone should feel they belong. We want to be a business that champions equality and an inclusive culture; where there are no barriers to colleagues realising their potential; and where every individual feels valued, respected and accepted. 🏳️🌈