Senior Product Marketing Manager
Greetings, Product Marketing hero 👋🏻
Note: the job post includes images and links, in case you can't see them: (https://boards.eu.greenhouse.io/synthesia/jobs/4216458101)
This is not a usual job description, but there is a good reason for that.
It's going to take you 5 minutes to read it, but it is 100% worth it.
Let us explain.
Over the past 100 years, media production went through cycles of innovation that impacted the production, distribution, and consumption of media in ways that we couldn't predict.
Things are changing quickly, technologies grow and evolve in multiple waves.
One of the ways to think about how technologies emerge is that stuff tends to begin small and slow. There is an early period where the technology isn't quite working and it doesn't look like it's going to be very useful or important.
But then, it reaches a point where the growth accelerates upwards. It moves from the period when it was kind of a crazy idea to a period of excitement and growth.
Everything starts working.
At Synthesia, we believe the future of media is synthetic. Not sure what's that about? Check this article written by our CEO Victor Riparbelli: https://www.synthesia.io/post/the-future-of-synthetic-media
It's kind of a crazy idea.
But after 5 years of research and a roller coaster ride of successes and failures, here is a graph showing the number of AI videos created by our customers in 2021 (in 2023 it's continuing to grow exponentially).
Not that crazy of an idea anymore, huh? 😉
In 2021 we've raised two funding rounds with a total of $62M from legendary investors such as Kleiner Perkins and Google Ventures.
And now, in June 2023, we've raised an additional $90M from Accel and NVIDIA at a $1B Unicorn valuation.
And yet, we're just getting started building the foundations of a whole new type of media.
We're still extremely early, and you have the chance to be a pioneer and shape the future of video production!
Your primary responsibility will be GTM packaging. In this role, you will:
- Consolidate market, customer and competitive intel data.
- Position our product effectively across different segments.
- Develop messaging for each segment and propose copy for landing pages, ads, and more.
- Oversee new features launches and prepare collaterals.
- Work closely with the sales enablement team to ensure our commercial-facing teams are well-equipped.
Your success in this role depends on your capacity to create simple and clear frameworks. Your will ensure every team has access to accurate data from product marketing team.
- 4+ years of experience in a scaling marketing team
- You are an excellent copywriter.
- You’re comfortable making decisions on your own.
- You're a team player and a self-starter, and you're great at communicating both in writing and in person with people at all levels of the company.
- You've got a great eye for detail, and you're really good at figuring out what needs to be done and making sure it gets done right.
- You're great at working with others, but you're also good at working on your own and taking the initiative to get things done.
- 💸 We are generous - you will be compensated fairly (incl. stock option plan)
- ✨ We are mindful - you will have the flexibility to work from home and rest when you need to.
- 💻 We are a tech company - you will have access to all the equipment you need.
- 🎉 We are fun - we do company off-sites, team dinners, and other social activities.
- 📈 We want you to grow - you will be joining a bunch of exceptional professionals who will help you shape the career you are dreaming of.