Strategic Implementation Specialist
Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! Today we are a +200-person company having recently closed our Series C investment round of $90m from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 We are officially a Unicorn company!!!🦄
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
We seek a highly motivated and dynamic Strategic Implementation Specialist to join our team. This is a new role for us and you would be crucial to define the framework and set the standard for this team that we expect to grow in the next year. You will be responsible for overseeing implementation services, providing strategic guidance, and ensuring effective change management for our clients. You will lead the project management efforts and serve as a consultant to clients, helping them navigate and maximize the potential of our AI platform.
- Implementation Services: Lead and manage the implementation process for our clients, ensuring our platform's successful deployment and utilization.
- Change Management: Implement change management strategies to facilitate a smooth transition for clients, helping them adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Project Management: Act as the project manager, defining project scope, goals, and deliverables and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Consulting: Serve as a client consultant, helping clients determine the best ways to achieve their strategic objectives through our technology.
- Strategic Guidance: Provide strategic guidance to clients, aligning our solutions with their business goals and long-term AI strategies.
- 2+ years of experience in customer onboarding, customer education, or training in a technology company.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and innovative mindset with the ability to develop engaging and impactful training programs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Experience with building certification programs and defining success metrics.
- Passion for providing an exceptional customer experience and a dedication to continuous improvement.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic start up environment.
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer...
🏢 This is a remote position
📈 Generous stock option plan
💰 Discretionary based bonus
🌴 25 days of annual leave + Bank holidays
😍 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000!!
🎉 Fun culture with company offsites (Portugal, Copenhagen, Barcelona!)
📨 Generous referral scheme
🌍We have several offices in great locations - London, New York, Copenhagen, Amsterdam and Munich ✌
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company, COME JOIN US! 😊
☮️ Synthesia is fully committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Our ambition is to have an environment that is equitable, diverse and inclusive for all our employees now and in the future.
We believe that everyone at Synthesia is equally important, that we should celebrate diversity and the value it brings, and that everyone should feel they belong. We want to be a business that champions equality and an inclusive culture; where there are no barriers to colleagues realising their potential; and where every individual feels valued, respected and accepted. 🏳️🌈