Customer Onboarding Specialist
Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction as well, with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! Today we are a +250-person company having recently closed our Series C investment round of $90m from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 and we are officially a Unicorn company!! 🦄
Still not sure what we’re talking about? Check out our brand video that explains what we’re doing at Synthesia in a way that even our grandparents kind of understand what this AI video stuff is all about! 🤩
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
We are on the hunt for a passionate individual to drive customer onboarding and education programs for a fast-growing start up. This is a high-paced role that requires creativity and exceptional customer experience skills. The ideal candidate will develop training strategies, create engaging content, and drive product adoption and success metrics. The role will primarily focus on owning customer onboarding and defining a process that enables our customers to ramp quickly and realize value from our product to drive retention.
If you have a passion for building a creative and innovative culture, and have a proven track record of success in customer onboarding and education, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Customer Onboarding Specialist! You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and passionate team in a fast-paced and rapidly growing start up environment.
- Develop and execute a training and education strategy that enables our customers to ramp quickly and realize value from our product in the first 90 days.
- Define and build the customer onboarding process, ensuring it is seamless and efficient.
- Develop fun, engaging, and impactful training and education programs that will help Synthesia continue to lead the Synthetic media category, nurture incredible customer champions and fans, drive customer success, and product adoption.
- Create written and video content that will be delivered in various mediums and platforms, including email, knowledge base, etc.
- Define success measures and drive metrics for product adoption and engagement.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Support, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Growth, Sales, Product) to align priorities and collaborate on training and education initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience in customer onboarding, customer education, or training in a SaaS company.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and innovative mindset with the ability to develop engaging and impactful training programs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Experience with building certification programs and defining success metrics.
- Passion for providing an exceptional customer experience and a dedication to continuous improvement.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic start up environment.
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
- A competitive salary + stock options in our fast-growing Series C startup 💸
- Hybrid working environment 🏢🏠
- Discretionary based bonus 💰
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision 👩⚕️
- 401k Plan 👵
- Paid parental leave 🍼
- 25 days of annual leave + Public holidays + paid sick leave 🏝️
- 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000! 😍
- Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats 🎉
- A generous referral scheme 💡
- A brand new computer + monitor + additional home office setup budget 💻
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 base salary 💰
Location: New York City - Nomad District 🗽
✨ We will always take hustle + ambition over grades & have structured our interview process to reflect this ✨
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company,
COME JOIN US!
☮️ Synthesia is fully committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion ☮️
Our ambition is to have an environment that is equitable, diverse and inclusive for all our employees now and in the future.
We believe that everyone at Synthesia is equally important, that we should celebrate diversity and the value it brings, and that everyone should feel they belong.
We want to be a business that champions equality and an inclusive culture; where there are no barriers to colleagues realising their potential; and where every individual feels valued, respected and accepted. 🏳️🌈