Mid/Senior Video Content Creator
TL;DR: You will collaborate closely with one of our highest-profile clients to create engaging, on-brand, corporate content within our AI-powered video creation platform. You’ll need to spend 2 days onsite with our client in Shoreditch, 1 day in our office in central London and 2 days wfh.
Who are we?
We are on a mission to make video easy for anyone …
Synthesia is the world’s #1 AI video generation platform. Well, it’s actually a video production studio — in a browser. As in, no cameras or film crews at all. You simply choose an avatar, enter your script in one of 120 languages, and your video is ready in minutes. In Synthesia, you can build personalised on-the-fly videos, give your chatbot a human face or run 24/7 weather channels in different languages, to name just a few of the possibilities. 🎬
We believe the future of media is synthetic, and we are on a mission to turn cameras into code and make everyone a creator.
Not sure what we’re talking about? Check out our brand video that explains what we’re doing at Synthesia in a way that anyone can *kind of * understand what this AI video stuff is all about.
And yet we are just laying the groundwork for a whole new kind of media here. Imagine joining Uber, Airbnb or Stripe when these companies were just getting started.
That's how early we are – but enough about us now. As a Video Content Creator at Synthesia, you’ll help create AI-powered video content for one of our largest customers.
In this role you will:
- Create videos in Synthesia STUDIO. You’ll turn text-heavy content into visually captivating videos that maximize viewer engagement.
- Maintain high-standards. The client you’ll work with is a globally recognisable brand. You will need to utilise your skills in storytelling and content creation to leverage their brand aesthetics and messaging to create visually stimulating, attention-grabbing corporate videos.
- Forge a close partnership with the client's team. You’ll seamlessly integrate into their daily operations, foster strong working relationships, collaborate together, and immerse yourself in their London (Shoreditch) office for 1-2 days a week.
- Become an expert in creating AI videos. You’ll work in our platform and other design and video editing tools to create world-class content powered by the latest synthetic media and AI technology.
You should apply if you bring:
- Content Creation Expertise: Experience in creating high-quality video and graphic content where you’ve worked within existing brand guidelines. We’re looking to see engaging branded video content in your portfolio or showreel. As a minimum, we need you to have 3+ years of professional video creation experience in-house or for agency or production company.
- Creative Vision: Ability to think outside the box and produce visually compelling content.
- Corporate Understanding: A deep understanding of how to create engaging content for a corporate audience. You’ll need to integrate into the client's daily operations onsite in Shoreditch 2 days a week.
- Exceptional Communication: Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate seamlessly with our client and their teams are necessary.
- Interest in technology: You’ll need to stay up-to-date with the latest advances in AI technology and video content industry trends.
At Synthesia we expect everyone to:
- Be an owner.
- Focus on outcomes over Inputs and Plans.
- Make the journey fun
- Default to simple.
You can read more about this in this public Notion page: https://synthesia.notion.site/How-we-work-at-Synthesia-f794caa72f8446efb6be22b551ce0fa
You can expect in return...
💸 A competitive salary + stock options in our fast growing Series C start-up.
📍 A hybrid environment. You'll need to spend two days in Shoreditch, one day in central London, and two days work from home.
🏝 25 days of annual leave + public holidays in the country where you are based.
🥳 Regular socials and company retreats.
🤩 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000 USD.
👉 A generous referral scheme.
💻 A brand new computer of your choice and the equipment you need to get your work done (if that still counts as a benefit in 2023 🤔)
🚀 A huge opportunity for career growth as you’ll help shape a market-defining product.
🏥 Private medical insurance through Axa.