Head of Revenue Enablement
Please note that we're open to hiring this person in London or NYC. For our London role, please click here.
Welcome to the video first world
In the next few years, 99% of the content we’ll consume online will be video. And most of it will be AI generated. From your everyday PowerPoint presentations to Hollywood movies, AI will transform the way we create and consume content. Today, people want to watch and listen, not read — both at home and at work. If this is you, check out our brand video.
Despite the clear preference for video, communication and knowledge sharing in the business environment are still dominated by text, largely because high-quality video production remains complex and challenging to scale—until now.
We're on a mission to make video easy for everyone. Brn in an AI lab, our AI video communications platform simplifies the entire video production process, making it easy for everyone, regardless of skill level, to create, collaborate, and share high-quality videos. Whether it's for delivering essential training to employees and customers or marketing products and services, Synthesia enables large organizations to communicate and share knowledge through video quickly and efficiently. We’re trusted by leading brands such as Heineken, Zoom, Xerox, McDonald’s and more. Read stories from happy customers and what 1,200+ people say on G2.
According to G2, we’re the fastest growing software company in the world. We've raised $160M in funding from top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, Mark Cuban, FirstMark Capital, LDV Capital, Seedcamp, and Stripe founders. In 2023, we were one of 7 European Companies to reach unicorn status.
About the role…
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Revenue Enablement to join our team in either London or NYC. Using your extensive B2B SaaS experience, you will empower our revenue teams by finding the most effective strategies, tools and processes for them to deliver on their ambitious targets. Your commitment to optimizing workflows and enhancing team performance would be the driving force behind our revenue growth as we enter this exciting stage of our journey.
The following areas will be your key focus & we’d love to hear from you if you bring demonstrable, successful experience across each one:
- Sales Enablement: Developing and implementing strategies, tools, and processes to empower the sales team to perform at their best. This includes providing training, coaching, and resources to enhance their selling skills, product knowledge, and understanding of customer needs.
- Content and Asset Management: Overseeing the creation, organisation, and distribution of sales and marketing collateral, ensuring that the teams have access to up-to-date and relevant materials.
- Sales Process Optimization: Collaborating with sales leaders to refine and optimize the sales process, including lead generation, qualification, and closing techniques, to drive revenue growth.
- Alignment with Marketing: Ensuring close alignment and collaboration between the sales and marketing teams, including shared goals, messaging consistency, and lead generation strategies.
- Training and Development: Developing training programs for all revenue-generating teams to enhance their skills, product knowledge, and understanding of customer needs.
- Product Enablement: Develop a deep understanding of our products, features, and services. Collaborate with other teams to ensure comprehensive knowledge and effective communication of product capabilities. Lead product enablement efforts, training commercial-facing teams on how to integrate new features, products, and services into their sales processes.
- You’re a seasoned yet deeply motivated Revenue Enablement Leader excited about building!
- You have vast experience with value based selling and MEDDPICC.
- You default to action and seeing results, but can also think strategically and build and operationalise the enablement function.
- You’ve multiple examples of how you’ve scaled and nurtured high performing teams across Sales, Marketing and CS Enablement.
- You’re genuinely excited about the mission we’re on at Synthesia and want to be a leader in our next exciting stage of growth.
- You had a successful career as a B2B SaaS seller before your move into Enablement.
- An optional office in NYC's Nomad District 🏠
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision 👩⚕️
- 401k Plan 👵
- Paid parental leave 🍼
- 25 days of annual leave + Public holidays + paid sick leave 🏝️
- Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats 🎉
- A generous referral scheme 💡
- The equipment you need to be successful in your role 💻